Built in 1942 as a concert hall/cinema for the personnel at RAF Catfoss the building was given to the village in 1952 by the Mewburn Family. Since then successive committees have maintained and run the Hall and in 1995 it was registered as a charity.
Since 2012 the Hall has been extensively refurbished which included the installation of new toilets, ceilings and heaters and redecoration to all areas. The Main Hall is 29 metres long and has a permanent stage which makes it an ideal venue for parties, conferences, theatrical productions, fitness sessions, archery, bowling and much much more!
Main Hall with stage
Capacity 150 seated
From £5 per Hr